Thursday, January 27, 2011

Legal Marijuana buds & salts

HOLLYWOOD NIGHTS LEGAL HERBAL & BLOW....BATH SALTS & GREEN HERB THAT BURNS SLOW.
LEGAL WEED SMOKE

Where to start.. I guess I should start at 5am. I woke up in a bad mood, went to work in a bad mood, and then got some even worse news while there. I couldn't take it anymore - I was about to blow my stack LIKE A MILE HIGH STACK OF WHITE POWDER, so I left work 3 hours early.

I got home and checked the mail, and there was a nondescript white envelope, with a handwritten address, and I didn't recognize the handwriting - Aha! I remembered Hollywood Nights legal weed herbal site had said my delivery would arrive this way.

Now mind you, I'm a skeptic - I went into this believing that either I would get nothing for my payment, or possibly I'd get some dirt herb that might get me a slight buzz - but there's no way it could live up to all the hype, but what the heck, after the day I was having, even a little buzz might lighten up my mood.
I take a pinch. No, I didn't measure it, but I figured it might have been 1/15th of the baggy. Supposed to get 15-30 uses, right? So I smell it, just to see what it's like, and it's not bad. I light up, and take a long drag, hold it as long as I can (probably 30 seconds or so - I can hold it a lot longer, seeing as I haven't smoked anything in over 10 years not ever weed or sniffed blow coka coke) and exhale. It actually tastes pretty good, another nice surprise.

So where's the buzz? It's been a minute, maybe 2 since I took the puff. Skeptic in me says "Yep, you were taken" ... and just then I notice something.... odd... Looking down at my arms and legs, it looks like they're stretching away from me, ever so slowly. Wow, I think to myself, that's pretty cool. As I look down at my feet, to see if they're getting any closer to the wall (hey, I may have just been slouching in my chair) I notice the carpet; now I have a light, cream-colored berber carpet, but it appears a light blue & orange, and ever so slowly swirling, like 2 liquids of different weights slipping past each other - much like a lava lamp, but it's my entire floor. I ask myself "What's happening here?", and I'm answered "It's the salvia making me feel like I am high off super silver haze or maybe OG Kush, even hash" - "Who am I talking to?" - "Me". I realize there's another "me" sitting next to me - identical in every way, but roughly 1/5th my size.

I tell myself "I'm the only one here" and the other "me" replies "yes, we are." I suddenly realize I'm no longer in my chair, in front of my desk. I'm not sure where I am, but I'm not where I was - no, I'm laying in bed, I think, but the room is spinning slowly, not like drunk spinning, but barrel-rolling, counter-clockwise. I look down at the floor and wonder what is keeping me on the bed, and keeps me from falling, but before I can think too long about it, I'm standing in a rainbow colored tunnel, the colors twisting away from me, pulling me forward; and as I'm traveling towards the end, I find myself deposited in a room, where the walls are now rotating around me, and there are 5 other of "me" there, as well as the 1/5th size me, who has been the only constant the entire time. They are all clearly me, they speak with my voice, but they all look subtly different, the other 5 are all of the correct proportions, however one is dressed all in black, including sunglasses, another is in a suit (much like I wear to the office every day), another in T-shirt and jeans, and they're all talking amongst themselves.

I ask some questions of them, they ask some of me, most of which I don't remember, however some were things like "Who are you" to which they would reply "I'm the you that you keep hidden from everyone" or "I'm the you that you wear to work".

The doors in the walls are open now, and I can see myself, laying in the bed through them, but I can't seem to figure out which door is the correct one - like the other "me" in this room, the me's in bed seem slightly different as well. I almost panic for a moment, until I realize the small me is at my side again - I turn and ask him "but which one is the right one? How do I choose?" and he (in a very matter-of-fact voice) says "eh, just pick one."

I hold my breath and jump through. I'm suddenly aware that it wasn't "real" as it were, but all a complete abstract reality, yet at the same time I feel comforted, after speaking with what I can only assume were the facets of my personality that I suppress to "fit in" in the professional world.
All the hatred, the irrational rage I'd felt all day was gone. I was slightly dizzy for a minute or two, but that soon passed. I wasn't sure how long it had lasted, but it felt like an age - checking my watch, 14 minutes.

If I had it to do again, I would follow the recommendation on the front page and have a sitter handy, if this were under more ideal circumstances, but nonetheless it was a very good experience, and I still seem to have a slight euphoric feeling  of synth marijuana & blow- and having suffered from chronic depression for 10 years, I like it

1 comment:

  1. It was very interesting and interesting blog post.
    I have searched Herb9.com for an additional info on legal buds. Hope it will be help.

    ReplyDelete